Applications for Child Arrangements

Souce:Family Court

Applications for Child Arrangements

The Family Court have put arrangements in place to continue to process applications for Child Arrangements, Prohibited Steps and Specific Issues orders. They ask that applicants use the online process at: to avoid delays.

Paper applications can still be made – just one copy of each document is required, with phone and email contacts for all parties where possible, no payment - and should be sent to: C100 Applications, PO Box 4936, 69 Buckingham Avenue, Slough SL1 0JR.

Urgent applications should NOT be made online, instead applicants should contact the local court finder at: 

CAFCASS co-parent hub launched
What the Family Courts expect from Parents and Car...

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to